Rap Back

If you applied for a permit or registered a firearm in the state of Hawaii at anytime and were charged a fee to be entered into rap back You should be entitled to a full refund.

The state of Hawaii Rap Back system is not working and as such no service is being provided to people who were charged a fee.

Use the form below to request a refund from the Hawaii State Attorney General.

No Fields Found.