|Measure Title:||RELATING TO FIREARMS.|
|Report Title:||Firearms; Large Capacity Magazine; Prohibition|
|Description:||Extends the prohibition for large capacity magazines to all firearms, rather than just pistols. Provides an exception to the prohibition for law enforcement agencies and duly authorized officers.|
|Introducer(s):||TAKAYAMA, CABANILLA ARAKAWA, ICHIYAMA, C. LEE, LOWEN, MATAYOSHI, PERRUSO, TODD, WILDBERGER, Belatti, Brower, Cachola, Creagan, Holt, Morikawa, San Buenaventura|
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED TESTIMONY
Now we get ready for what comes next.
HIFICO’s position: STRONGLY OPPOSE
- Violates the Second Ammendment.
- reduces the efficiency of the militia.
- Takes lawfully owned property from law-abiding gun owners.
- Criminalises law-abiding gun owners.
- Some firearms don’t have low capacity magazines options.
- Some magazines can not be modified.
- fixes a problem that does not exist.